Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Highlights
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO is a tubeless tyre available in 18,19,20,and 21 inches size range. There are 17 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 14976 - Rs 43528, the SCORPION ZERO is an ideal fitment for cars like the Audi Q7, BMW X6, Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Porsche Cayenne, and BMW X5.
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Price List
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Features
It is a high performance tyre specially designed for SUVs. It comes equipped with a wide central rib for superior high speed handling. Asymmetric tread design with Z-profile makes for superior wet and dry braking.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Feature and Benefits
- Special tread pattern with Z profile makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide central rib provides for superior high speed handling
- Continuous longitudinal blocks in tread make for high speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound makes for long tread life
- Optimized tread pattern provides for a comfortable and quiet ride quality
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli SCORPION ZERO
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Tyres
The range of tyres from Pirelli stand out among radials all over the world. This one, the Scorpion Zero is no different from the rest of hig...
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli SCORPION ZERO
Is Pirelli SCORPION ZERO good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli SCORPION ZERO?
Can I use Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli SCORPION ZERO tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli SCORPION ZERO compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Tyres
Popular Pirelli SCORPION ZERO Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Maruthi Ciaz ZDI+ Model recommended tyre? I am looking for Mitchlin is this good?A.
You can go for Michelin Primacy 4ST. Moreover, other options include Bridgestone B290 and Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde.Answered 22-Sep-2021 11:59:35
- Q.I am using bmw 3 GT 2017 modal plz suggest the best tyre good brand company given continental is it is ok 225/50 R 18 95 W FR PLZ SUGGEST GOOD TYREA.
You can opt between Continental Conti Sport Contact 5, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:55:24
- Q.what would be the best tyre for Merceded Benz 2011 CDI 250 Avantagadre Model , present Tyre : Michelin 225/45 ZR 17 91 WA.
If the present Michelins have performed well you can stick to it. Or else choose between Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 18-Aug-2021 14:32:05