Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Price List
|Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season 275/55 R19 111V||Tubeless||Rs.30675|
Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season
Is Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season?
Can I use Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Polo gt tsi…city /highway …spirited drivingA.
According to your preference, for VW Polo, you can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:24:07
- Q.Can v put flat run tyre for glc 22d sports modelA.
Yes, you can switch to run flat tyres in place of the existing tubeless ones. However, make sure all the four tyres are of same category, and you are not mixing the normal tyres with the run flat ones. Because both the kind of tyres offer different capabilities.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:23:34
- Q.Hi, I am looking to replace Pirelli tyres on my GLC 300 4Matic 2017. Pls. advise options. Pirelli was very comfortable, excellent grip in all road conditions, but chipped at 25000.A.
Pirelli makes one of the best tyres for Mercedes Benz and other luxury passenger cars across the globe. Hence, as you are satisfied with its overall performance, you should continue with it. Moreover, on the price point you can get Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season at around Rs 21,000 or Pirelli P Zero Rosso at nearly 19,500. If you want to switch to a little cheaper option, then you can try Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 (Rs 16-17,000 approx.) or Continental Conti Sport Contact 5 SUV (Rs 17-18,000 approx.)Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:01:51
- Q.I have a 2010 jaguar xf s 5.0 v8 the present tyres fitted are 255/35 ZR20 . I want to change all four tyres which tyres will be recommended and comfortable ?A.
For Jaguar XF-S, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli P Zero, Bridgestone Potenza S007 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.Answered 07-Jun-2022 17:06:29
- Q.What tyres are recommended for Skoda KodiaqA.
For Skoda Kodiaq, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli P Zero, Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 1, and Pirelli Cinturato All Season Plus.Answered 31-May-2022 11:46:48
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Pirelli Car Tyres News