Other Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Variants
|Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 255/55 R18 109V XL||Tubeless||Rs.19090|
|Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 275/40 ZR20 106Y||Tubeless||Rs.32453|
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Features
About Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
It is a high performance tyre specially designed for SUVs. It comes equipped with a wide central rib for superior high speed handling. Asymmetric tread design with Z-profile makes for superior wet and dry braking.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Feature and Benefits
- Special tread pattern with Z profile makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide central rib provides for superior high speed handling
- Continuous longitudinal blocks in tread make for high speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound makes for long tread life
- Optimized tread pattern provides for a comfortable and quiet ride quality
Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
User Reviews for Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
Is Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO?
Can I use Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO tyre available on emi
Is Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO compatible with Car
Car Using Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Tyres
Popular Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about pirelli Tyre
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.for tata safari storme i am looking at increasing the width- what do u recommendA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize to 245/70 R16. The recommended tyre for the upsiszing is Pirelli SCORPION ATR. The tyres are ideal for off-roading as well for highway drives.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Fortuner 2WD 2017 model 17inches RIMA.
The likes of the Pirelli SCORPION ATR, Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, and the MRF Wanderer AT would be good choices for your Toyota Fortuner.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25