It is a high performance tyre specially designed for SUVs. It comes equipped with a wide central rib for superior high speed handling. Asymmetric tread design with Z-profile makes for superior wet and dry braking.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Feature and Benefits
- Special tread pattern with Z profile makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Wide central rib provides for superior high speed handling
- Continuous longitudinal blocks in tread make for high speed stability
- Innovative rubber compound makes for long tread life
- Optimized tread pattern provides for a comfortable and quiet ride quality
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
975 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Pirelli Tyres
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours