Pirelli XL P ZERO-255/50 R19 103W Tubeless
- Tyre Size255/50 R19 103W? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandlingLong tyre lifeBetter brakingComfortLow noise
Other Pirelli XL P ZERO Variants
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 275/45 R20 110Y||Tubeless||Rs.31027|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 255/45 R18 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.24988|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.23161|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 225/45 R17 91W XL||Tubeless||Rs.14203|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 235/35 ZR19 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.32063|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 255/55 ZR18 109Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.21560|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 275/35 ZR20 105Z||Tubeless||Rs.38737|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 275/45 ZR20 110Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.34971|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 295/30 ZR19 100Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.47375|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 295/35 ZR21 107Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.40000|
|Pirelli XL P ZERO 305/30 ZR19 102Y||Tubeless||Rs.42061|
Pirelli XL P ZERO 255/50 R19 103W Features
An Ultra High Performance (UHP) tyre, it offers exceptional handling and agility at high speeds. A popular with supercar makers as Original Equipment choice, P Zero comes equipped with a sticky rubber compound for superior dry and wet traction.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- S-Shape tread pattern makes for exceptional safety while braking very high speeds
- Longitudinal grooves make for quick expulsion of water to offer superior wet grip
- 3 Solid central ribs make for exceptional handling and steering control at high speeds
- Special compound makes for longer tyre life as compared to other UHP tyres
- Strong shoulder construction makes for superior cornering capabilities
Pirelli XL P ZERO 255/50 R19 103W Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
875 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Pirelli XL P ZERO
User Reviews for Pirelli XL P ZERO Tyres
Pirelli XL P ZERO Compatible With
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours