Premier Rio TyresChange Car
11 different tyre models are available for the Premier Rio , which wears tyres of 205/70 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the GEOLANDAR A/T-S, which is priced at Rs. 5360. The GEOLANDAR H/T-S at Rs. 7140 is the most expensive tyre available for the Rio.
11 Tyres Found
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs5360Tubeless205/70 R15 96S
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015Rs6570Tubeless205/70 R15 96H
- Continental Conti4x4ContactRs6750Tubeless205/70 R15 96T
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-SRs7140Tubeless205/70 R15 96H
- Maxxis MA-307RsPrice Not Available205/70 R15C 102Q
- Maxxis AT-771RsPrice Not AvailableTube205/70 R15 C 104Q
- Maxxis MA-751RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless205/70 R15 95S
- Yokohama Geolandar SUVRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless205/70 R15 96H
- Maxxis MA-307RsPrice Not Available205/70 R15C 104Q
Tyres for Cars similar to Premier Rio
Most Viewed Tyres For Premier Rio
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.maruti celerio prigent 165/70 r14 upsizing 165/80 r14 pl give me wich beterA.
Hello K.B Pathi, Please do not upsize from 165/70 R14 to 165/80 R14. This is an invalid upsize. For an upsize to be deemed valid, the diameter difference between the old and new size should not be more than 3 %. In your cae it is more than 5%. This upsize would be very risky and will make the car very unstable, especially at high speeds. I would suggest that you go for 175/70 R14 tyre size. This would offer better high speed stability and improved braking. Regards, RamitAnswered 28 Jan 2019 12:12:31
- Q.which oneis best tyre for maruti suzuki celerio for vilege hard road? plz send me mail my email id is firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
Hi Rajendra Bhoye, Since you use your vehicle over rough roads, I suggest you go for Goodyear Assurance Duraplus tyres. These tyres have DuPont Kevlar coating which makes them very durable over rough roads. Regards, RamitAnswered 08 Nov 2017 11:35:06
- Q.i want to upsize the tyres in my celerio vxi cng. The current size is 165/70 R14. What will be the perfect size ? What do you think about 195/55 R15 ? or 185/60 R14A.
Hello Abhishek, It is entirely your choice if you want to retain the existing 14" rims or want to upsize to 15" ones. In any case, the recommend upsizes would be 185/65 R14 or 185/60 R15. While size 195/55 R15 is a valid upsize, yet it will impact the handling and fuel efficiency of the vehicle. So, you can avoid going for this size under normal circumstances. Regards,Answered 28 Jul 2017 09:09:05