Ralco Road Strom 2.75/R18 Specifications
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Rim Diameter
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Find RALCO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Ralco Road Strom Tyres
Better Tyre Life
In my opinion, Ralco Road Strom tyres are the most reliable tyres that I have ever chosen for my bike. The modern composite technology of th...Read More
Ralco Road Strom Compatible With
Top Rated Ralco Tyres
Other Ralco Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Bajaj Platina 100CC ke liye yesa kaun sa tyre hai jo long durable aur punch kum se kum hoA.
Aapki need ke according aap Bajaj Platina 100 ke liye CEAT Milaze, Ralco Speed Blaster and TVS Eurogrip Duragrip (ATT 1085) mein se apne budget ke anusar tyre patterns pick kar sakte hain.Read More...Answered 16-Feb-2023 15:27:38
- Q.Hi there, i own royal Enfield classic 350 2020 model which uses 120 x 80 x 18 tubeless tyre my quarry is can I use 12 x 90 x 18 tubeless tyre n which is the best pattern on tyre n which is the best brand tubeless tyre please give your valuable information on email@example.comA.
For Royal Enfield Classic 350, upsizing to tyre size 120/90-18 is possible. However, being a very unique tyre size there are rare chances of its availability in the market. Hence, you have to stick to the company fitted tyre size. For tyre size 120/80-18 you can choose tyre patterns between Ralco Speed Blaster/Pro and Apollo ActiGrip R4.Read More...Answered 26-Oct-2022 17:31:14
- Q.What is the best tyre for Pulsar AS 200 where i go Mainly CIty communty and occaional HIghway commuting and along onece in a year i go off roadA.
As per your application, for Bajaj Pulsar AS 200, you can select tyre patterns between Ralco Speed Blaster, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 08-Oct-2022 16:59:59
- Q.what are tyre options for xpulse 200 for on and offroad conditions and what is their price range ?A.
The Hero Xpulse 200 is fitted with very unique tyre sizes at the front (90/90 R21) and rear (120/80-18. Hence, there are handful of tyre options available in the market. Among them you can choose between CEAT Gripp XL (Rs 2000-2650 approx.), Apollo Actigrip F6/R6 (Rs 1900-2550 approx.), Ralco Speed Blaster (Rs 1900-2200 approx.). The mentioned tyres can be used under on-road as well as off-road road conditions.Read More...Answered 28-Sep-2022 16:10:30
- Q.Best rear Tyre for bulletA.
For rear tyre of Bullet, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp XL, Ralco Speed Blaster and Apollo Actigrip.Read More...Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:32:10
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Ralco Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*