3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Speed Blaster 3.00/R18 Tubeless
Ralco Tyre News
- CEAT MILAZERs1660Warranty : 5 Years
- CEAT GRIPP X3Rs1780Warranty : 5 Years
- JK Challenger R42Rs1700Warranty : Years
- JK Challenger R43Rs1799Warranty : Years
- JK Blaze BR11Rs1630Warranty : 6 Years
- JK Blaze BR11N/AWarranty : Years
- JK Blaze BR21Rs2100Warranty : 6 Years
- JK Blaze BR21N/AWarranty : Years
- Apollo ACTIGRIP R1Rs2390Warranty : 5 Years
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda shine bike. Which type should I purchase?A.
The tyre brand choices available in the market for Honda shine include Apollo Actizip R3, Michlein City Pro, Ralco Speed blaster, Ceat Milaze, etc.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:43:49
- Q.Which is the best adventure tyres for royal enfield classic - 500A.
Hi Sajan, If you want something top of the line then go for Pirelli MT60 TM tyres. They offer superior control and grip over rough surfaces. If you are looking at something cost-friendly then go for Metro Conti Toofani 2 or Ralco Speed blaster. Hope this helps. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 09:46:06