Renault Duster TyresChange Car
26 different tyre models are available for the Renault Duster , which wears tyres of 215/65 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the PrecisionAce AH01, which is priced at Rs. 5712. The Wrangler HP AW at Rs. 12200 is the most expensive tyre available for the Duster.
26 Tyres Found
- Apollo Apterra HLRs7000Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- MRF Wanderer SportRs8700Tubeless215/65 R16
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs8750Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Bridgestone Firestone Destination LE2Rs8150Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Michelin LTX ForceRs9900Tubeless215/65 R16
- JK Ranger H/TRs6770Tubeless215/65 R16
- Goodyear Wrangler HP AWRs12200Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Apollo Apterra HPRs7500Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs5712Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
Tyres for Cars similar to Renault Duster
Most Viewed Tyres For Renault Duster
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37
- Q.Dueler 689 vs Michelin Primacy SUV, which one you recommend for Duster, mostly highway drivingA.
Hello Mahendra, Michelin Primacy SUV is a fantastic tyre for highway drives. It offers superior ride comfort and exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.It comes with high silica tread compound that makes for enhanced tread life. RegardsAnswered 11 Apr 2017 06:34:55
- Q.Pls suggest tyre for duster ps 110.mostly i use in highways ..yet highways are nor in our state are not in very perfect condition.so i need a pattern which suits both cruising as well as soft off roading .A.
Hi Atul, Since the road conditions in your area are not that good, as mentioned by you, going for an All-Terrain tyre would be a good thing. These tyres perform pretty good on highways as well as over rough/rocky surfaces. Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good tyre in this category. However, if you think the majority of the usage would be over well paved roads, then go for highway terrain tyres. They offer a very comfortable ride quality along with decent level of durability over rough roads. In this category Falken Wildpeak H/T 01 and Bridgestone Dueler would be good options. RegardsAnswered 14 Dec 2016 10:41:54