Renault Duster TyresChange Car
Renault Duster wears tyres of 215/65 R16 size. There are 31 different tyre models available for Duster from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Duster is the Aeolus, which is priced at Rs. 5712 while the Vredestein at Rs. 35000 is the most expensive.
31 Tyres Found
- Apollo Apterra HLRs7000Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- MRF Wanderer SportRs9245Tubeless215/65 R16
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs8750Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Bridgestone Firestone Destination LE2Rs8150Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Michelin LTX ForceRs10100Tubeless215/65 R16
- JK Ranger H/TRs6770Tubeless215/65 R16
- Goodyear Wrangler HP AWRs12200Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Apollo Apterra HPRs7500Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs5712Tubeless215/65 R16 98H
Tyres for Cars similar to Renault Duster
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37
- Q.I want Change my duster tyres Pl suggestA.
If you majorly drive your Duster on highways or on city roads then go for Bridgestone Dueler D684 or Falken Wildpeak H/T01. They both are quite good and offer a quiet and comfortable ride. In case you have a budget constraint then you can use MRF Wanderer.
However, if you take your vehicle for off-roading or use it on rough terrains/roads then Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good tyre.
RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 10:42:09
- Q.My Renault duster 110 xps has done 79,000 kms. Should I change to brigestone dueler or pirelli scorpion Atr? Which one is will be better?A.
Hi, Pirelli scorpion ATR is a good off-road tyre but I think your main use will be on roads. Therefore, its better to go for road biased tyre. You can go for Pirelli Scorpion STR, Goodyear Wrangler HP/AW or Bridgestone Dueler. If given a choice I would go with Pirelli Scorpion STR. This is a road biased tyre that can do minor off-roading also. RegardsAnswered 05 Apr 2016 12:22:19