Renault Kwid TyresChange Car
36 different tyre models are available for the Renault Kwid , which wears tyres of 155/80 R13 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the GreenAce AG02, which is priced at Rs. 1846. The TURANZA AR20 at Rs. 4410 is the most expensive tyre available for the Kwid.
36 Tyres Found
- Goodyear GT3Rs2854Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs3284Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- Bridgestone TURANZA AR20Rs4410Tubeless155/80 R13 79H
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3450Tubeless155/80 R13 79H
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs3880Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- Aeolus GreenAce AG02Rs1846Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- MRF ZTX A1Rs2805Tubeless155/80 R13
- Nexen SB802Rs2127Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs2700Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
Tyres for Cars similar to Renault Kwid
Most Viewed Tyres For Renault Kwid
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52
- Q.My Renault duster 110 xps has done 79,000 kms. Should I change to brigestone dueler or pirelli scorpion Atr? Which one is will be better?A.
Hi, Pirelli scorpion ATR is a good off-road tyre but I think your main use will be on roads. Therefore, its better to go for road biased tyre. You can go for Pirelli Scorpion STR, Goodyear Wrangler HP/AW or Bridgestone Dueler. If given a choice I would go with Pirelli Scorpion STR. This is a road biased tyre that can do minor off-roading also. RegardsAnswered 05 Apr 2016 12:22:19