Renault Scala TyresChange Car
73 different tyre models are available for the Renault Scala , which wears tyres of 185/70 R14 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the PrecisionAce AH01, which is priced at Rs. 2987. The ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 at Rs. 6655 is the most expensive tyre available for the Scala.
73 Tyres Found
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3300Tubeless185/70 R14 88T
- Bridgestone Firestone FR500Rs3800Tubeless185/70 R14 88H
- MRF ZVTSRs3250Tubeless185/70 R14
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs5035Tubeless185/70 R14 88H
- Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONSRs5200Tubeless185/70 R14 88T
- Bridgestone POTENZA GIIIRs4600Tubeless185/70 R14 88H
- Yokohama DNA db ES501Rs4850Tubeless185/70 R14 88H
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs2987Tubeless185/70 R14 88H
- Apollo Amazer 3G MaxxRs3350Tubeless185/70 R14 88T
Tyres for Cars similar to Renault Scala
Most Viewed Tyres For Renault Scala
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52
- Q.My Renault duster 110 xps has done 79,000 kms. Should I change to brigestone dueler or pirelli scorpion Atr? Which one is will be better?A.
Hi, Pirelli scorpion ATR is a good off-road tyre but I think your main use will be on roads. Therefore, its better to go for road biased tyre. You can go for Pirelli Scorpion STR, Goodyear Wrangler HP/AW or Bridgestone Dueler. If given a choice I would go with Pirelli Scorpion STR. This is a road biased tyre that can do minor off-roading also. RegardsAnswered 05 Apr 2016 12:22:19