Royal Enfield 2020 Thunderbird350 TyresChange Bike
The Royal Enfield 2020 Thunderbird350 wears a 90/90-19 tyre at the front and a 120/80-18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1750, the Zapper FM is the cheapest front tyre available for the 2020 Thunderbird350,while the Blaster-F, which retails at Rs. 2900 is the most expensive front tyre available for the 2020 Thunderbird350.Priced at Rs. 2385, the Zoom Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the 2020 Thunderbird350.The Speed Blaster at Rs. 2850 is the costliest rear tyre for the 2020 Thunderbird350.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
20 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs2250Tube120/80 R18
- Ralco Blaster-FRs2900Tubeless90/90 R19
- Pirelli MT60 TMRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R18 62T M/C
- MRF Zapper CRs2000Tubeless120/80 R18
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 ZR 18 59W M/C
- MRF Zapper FMRs175090/90 R19
- Pirelli City DemonRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R19 52S M/C
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R18 62P
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs2850Tubeless120/80 R18
Tyres for Bikes similar to Royal Enfield 2020 Thunderbird350
Most Viewed Tyres For Royal Enfield 2020 Thunderbird350
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.