Royal Enfield Bullet Classic TyresChange Bike
The Royal Enfield Bullet Classic wears a 3.25 R19 tyre at the front and a 110/90 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1375, the Rib-Rib Plus is the cheapest front tyre available for the Bullet Classic,while the Blaster-F, which retails at Rs. 2900 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Bullet Classic.Priced at Rs. 1980, the Zoom Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the Bullet Classic.The ANGEL GT at Rs. 17340 is the costliest rear tyre for the Bullet Classic.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
41 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs2250Tube120/80 R18
- Ralco Blaster-FRs2900Tubeless90/90 R19
- Pirelli MT60 TMRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R18 62T M/C
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs14503.25/19
- MRF Zapper CRs2000Tubeless120/80 R18
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/80 R18 58H M/C
- JK Blaze BF11Rs1599Tube3.75/R19
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 ZR 18 59W M/C
- Ralco Tuf Rib PlusRs1600Tube3.25/R19
Tyres for Bikes similar to Royal Enfield Bullet Classic
Most Viewed Tyres For Royal Enfield Bullet Classic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.