Royal Enfield Bullet Electra TyresChange Bike
The Royal Enfield Bullet Electra wears a 3.25 R19 tyre at the front and a 3.25 R19 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1375, the Rib-Rib Plus is the cheapest front tyre available for the Bullet Electra,while the ROADMAXX BT R42, which retails at Rs. 2500 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Bullet Electra.Priced at Rs. 1375, the Rib-Rib Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the Bullet Electra.The ROADMAXX BT R42 at Rs. 2500 is the costliest rear tyre for the Bullet Electra.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
13 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs14503.25/19
- JK Blaze BF11Rs1599Tube3.75/R19
- Ralco Tuf Rib PlusRs1600Tube3.25/R19
- MRF RIBRs16503.25/19
- Ralco Black BullRsPrice Not AvailableTube3.25/R19
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1575Tube3.25/19
- Birla ROADMAXX BT R42Rs2500Tube3.25 R19
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs2420Tube3.25/R19 54P
- TVS ATT 350RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.25/R19 60P 6PR
Most Viewed Tyres For Royal Enfield Bullet Electra
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which rear type will be good for electra 350A.
The Bullet Electra carries rear tyre size of 3.25 - 19 and the tyre brands that offer this size include Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.