Royal Enfield Bullet Electra TyresChange Bike
Royal Enfield Bullet Electra wears tyres of 3.25/ R19 size. There are 16 different tyre models available for Bullet Electra from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Bullet Electra is the MRF, which is priced at Rs. 1425 while the Birla at Rs. 2500 is the most expensive.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
16 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs15003.25/19
- JK Blaze BF11Rs1599Tube3.75/R19
- TVS Eurogrip JUMBORsPrice Coming SoonTube3.25/R19 54P 4PR
- Ralco Tuf Rib PlusRs1600Tube3.25/R19
- MRF RIBRs16503.25/19
- Ralco Black BullRsPrice Coming SoonTube3.25/R19
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1650Tube3.25/19
- Birla ROADMAXX BT R42Rs2500Tube3.25 R19
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs2420Tube3.25/R19 54P
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which rear type will be good for electra 350A.
The Bullet Electra carries rear tyre size of 3.25 - 19 and the tyre brands that offer this size include Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, etc.