Royal Enfield Cafe Racer TyresChange Bike
The Royal Enfield Cafe Racer wears a 90/90 R18 tyre at the front and a 110/90 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1450, the Zapper Kurve F is the cheapest front tyre available for the Cafe Racer,while the Conti Toofani 2, which retails at Rs. 2400 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Cafe Racer.Priced at Rs. 1980, the Zoom Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the Cafe Racer.The ANGEL GT at Rs. 17340 is the costliest rear tyre for the Cafe Racer.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
13 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper Kurve FRs1450Tubeless90/90 R18
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/80 R18 58H M/C
- MRF Zapper QRs1950Tube110/90 R18
- Metro Conti Toofani 2Rs2400Tubeless90/90 R18
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/80 R18 58V M/C
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRs17340Tubeless110/80 ZR 18 58W M/C
- MRF Zapper FQRs2050Tube110/90-18
- Ralco Blaster-TRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R18
- Pirelli City DemonRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R18 51H M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Royal Enfield Cafe Racer
Most Viewed Tyres For Royal Enfield Cafe Racer
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.