Royal Enfield Classic TyresChange Bike
The Royal Enfield Classic wears a 90/90 R18 tyre at the front and a 110/80 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1450, the Zapper Kurve F is the cheapest front tyre available for the Classic,while the Blaster-F, which retails at Rs. 2900 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Classic.Priced at Rs. 1980, the Zoom Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the Classic.The ANGEL GT at Rs. 17340 is the costliest rear tyre for the Classic.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
33 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs2250Tube120/80 R18
- Ralco Blaster-FRs2900Tubeless90/90 R19
- Pirelli MT60 TMRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R18 62T M/C
- MRF Zapper Kurve FRs1450Tubeless90/90 R18
- MRF Zapper CRs2000Tubeless120/80 R18
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless110/80 R18 58H M/C
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 ZR 18 59W M/C
- MRF Zapper FMRs175090/90 R19
- Pirelli City DemonRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R19 52S M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Royal Enfield Classic
Most Viewed Tyres For Royal Enfield Classic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.