Royal Enfield Thunderbird TyresChange Bike
Royal Enfield Thunderbird wears tyres of 90/90 R19 size. There are 27 different tyre models available for Thunderbird from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Thunderbird is the CEAT, which is priced at Rs. 1750 while the TVS Eurogrip at Rs. 3378 is the most expensive.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
27 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs2250Tube120/80 R18
- Ralco Blaster-FRs2900Tubeless90/90 R19
- Pirelli MT60 TMRsPrice Coming SoonTubeless120/80 R18 62T M/C
- MRF Zapper CRs2050Tubeless120/80 R18
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRsPrice Coming SoonTubeless120/70 ZR 18 59W M/C
- MRF Zapper FMRs186590/90 R19
- Pirelli City DemonRsPrice Coming SoonTubeless90/90 R19 52S M/C
- Michelin CITY PRORs2390Tubeless120/80 R18 62P
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs2850Tubeless120/80 R18
Tyres for Bikes similar to Royal Enfield Thunderbird
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.How do I figure the correct Tyre pressure. I ride a TB 500.A.
Hi Vishal, Optimum tyre pressure for front tyres of TB 500 would be 20-22 psi and for the rear ones would be 30-32 psi. I suggest that you download an Owner's Manual from Royal Enfield website for your TB500. If you ride solo then go for 20 psi for front tyres and 30 psi for the ones at rear. Regards, RamitAnswered 08 Nov 2017 11:30:55