Royal Enfield Thunderbird TyresChange Bike
The Royal Enfield Thunderbird wears a 90/90 R19 tyre at the front and a 120/80 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1750, the Zapper FM is the cheapest front tyre available for the Thunderbird,while the Blaster-F, which retails at Rs. 2900 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Thunderbird.Priced at Rs. 2385, the Zoom Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the Thunderbird.The Speed Blaster at Rs. 2850 is the costliest rear tyre for the Thunderbird.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
20 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper QRs2250Tube120/80 R18
- Ralco Blaster-FRs2900Tubeless90/90 R19
- Pirelli MT60 TMRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R18 62T M/C
- MRF Zapper CRs2000Tubeless120/80 R18
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 ZR 18 59W M/C
- MRF Zapper FMRs175090/90 R19
- Pirelli City DemonRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless90/90 R19 52S M/C
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R18 62P
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs2850Tubeless120/80 R18
Tyres for Bikes similar to Royal Enfield Thunderbird
Most Viewed Tyres For Royal Enfield Thunderbird
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What is the recommended tyre pressure for Thunderbird 350ccA.
Hi Tsering Norbu, Recommended tyre pressure for Thunderbird 350 is : Front- 20 psi, Rear- 30 psi If you live in a region with low temperature, like mountains etc., then you should go with 22 for front and 32 for rear. This is because tyres tend to lose air pressure relatively easily in colder climate. Ride safe! Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 12:05:29
- Q.How do I figure the correct Tyre pressure. I ride a TB 500.A.
Hi Vishal, Optimum tyre pressure for front tyres of TB 500 would be 20-22 psi and for the rear ones would be 30-32 psi. I suggest that you download an Owner's Manual from Royal Enfield website for your TB500. If you ride solo then go for 20 psi for front tyres and 30 psi for the ones at rear. Regards, RamitAnswered 08 Nov 2017 11:30:55
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.