Skoda Fabia TyresChange Car
76 different tyre models are available for the Skoda Fabia , which wears tyres of 185/60 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Amazer 4G, which is priced at Rs. 3400. The Assurance TripleMax at Rs. 6900 is the most expensive tyre available for the Fabia.
76 Tyres Found
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs4915Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- JK Ultima XPCRs3550Tubeless175/70 R14 C
- Yokohama ES100Rs4096Tubeless185/60 R14 82H
- JK VectraRs4950Tubeless185/60 R15 84T
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs6900Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3400Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2Rs5600Tubeless185/60 R15
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs4250Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- MRF ZVTSRs3930Tubeless185/60 R14
Tyres for Cars similar to Skoda Fabia
Most Viewed Tyres For Skoda Fabia
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is a better tyr for Skoda Laura ambient 2.0 CR at 2011 ,sizeA.
We would recommend Bridgestone Turanza ER300 tyre.This tyre offers superior grip, great ride comfort and long tread life. And in case you want something even better and budget is not a constraint then Michelin Primacy 3ST tyre is a good option. It will offer excellent weta nd dry traction, superb ride comfort, precise handling and very long tread lfe.
If you are looking at a slightly economical option then Yokohama Earth-1 would be a great option.
RegardsAnswered 23 Oct 2017 12:25:56
- Q.I want to buy new tyres for my Skoda Rapid 2016 model. It has tyre size of 185/60 R15. I prefer Michelin XM2. But recently I came to know about assymmetrical patterned tyre from Bridgestone named Turanza ER300. I got confused now. I always drive fast in Highways and travel nearly 800kms per week. Often do rash driving and frequent brakingA.
Hello D. Rangaraj, Bridgestone Turanza ER300 is a very good tyre. Its asymmetric tread profile helps with better braking and superior high speed handling. It is better than Michelin Energy XM2 in terms of braking strength and handling over wet and dry surfaces. The tyres also have very good tread life and offer a comfortable ride quality. Go for it, a very reliable purchase. RegardsAnswered 12 Apr 2017 05:38:36
- Q.What tyres are best for Skoda Yeti. My running is mostly in Chandigarh and once a month on highways to Delhi or Jalandhar. Secondly is it possible to have tyres that increase the ground clearance of Yeti?A.
And I am afraid upsizng will not increase the ground clearance for your vehicle as for a valid upsize, the diameter difference has to be less than or equal to 3%, because of which the increase in ground clearance is negligible.
I'd say that you go for after marker spacers to increase ride height, a pair of spacers would cost your around Rs 500/-, to start with. However, to be on safer side you could run this idea by your nearest Skoda dealership.
RegardsAnswered 02 Mar 2017 10:19:32