Suzuki Bandit TyresChange Bike
The Suzuki Bandit wears a 120/70 R17 tyre at the front and a 180/55 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 2000, the Blaster Pro is the cheapest front tyre available for the Bandit,while the Pilot Road 4, which retails at Rs. 15160 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Bandit.Priced at Rs. 18000, the ANGEL GT is the most affordable rear tyre for the Bandit.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 18470 is the costliest rear tyre for the Bandit.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
50 Tyres Found
- Metzeler SPORTEC M3 FRs8940Tubeless120/60 R17 55W
- Birla FIREMAXX R51Rs2999Tubeless120/90 R17
- MRF Masseter-XRs3125Tubeless120/80 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless180/55 ZR17 73W
- Michelin Pilot Road 4Rs15160Tubeless120/70 ZR17
- Birla FIREMAXX R50Rs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 R17 58H M/C
- Pirelli MT60 TM RSRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless180/55 ZR17 73W M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Suzuki Bandit
Most Viewed Tyres For Suzuki Bandit
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre brand should i prefer for maruti ciaz zdi plus shvs car.? size is 195/55R16A.
Hello Lalaji Watti, For your Ciaz ZDI Plus SHVS, you can start with Apollo Alnac 4G tyres. They offer good wet and dry traction, effective braking and a comfortable ride quality. A better tyre would be Bridgestone B290. It offers better performance than Apollo and delivers a very comfortable ride quality. However, in case you want something top of the line then go for Michelin Energy XM2 tyres. These tyres offer excellent traction, comfort and long tyre life. Definitely one of the best options that you can go for. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 12:42:04
- Q.Which tyre give good results of swift VdiA.
The stock tyre size of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Vdi is 165/80 R14. If you want an economical option, you can go for either Apollo Amazer 4G Life or Goodyear Duraplus for your Swift Vdi. If budget isn?t a constraint you can look for premium tyre options such as Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone B290 that deliver comfortable ride quality and excellent road grip.