Suzuki Gixxer TyresChange Bike
The Suzuki Gixxer wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front and a 140/60 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Gixxer,while the Scorcher 11, which retails at Rs. 8840 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Gixxer.Priced at Rs. 2400, the Blaster Pro is the most affordable rear tyre for the Gixxer.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 10000 is the costliest rear tyre for the Gixxer.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
65 Tyres Found
- Metro Conti ScubaRs3800Tubeless140/70 R17
- MRF RevzRs2975Tubeless140/60 R17
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs3100Tubeless140/70 R17 M/C 66P
- Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO IIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless140/60 R17 63H M/C
- MRF Zapper SRs2600Tubeless140/70 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF Masseter-XRs3800Tubeless140/70 R17
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2400Tubeless140/70 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Suzuki Gixxer
Most Viewed Tyres For Suzuki Gixxer
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00