Suzuki V Storm TyresChange Bike
The Suzuki V Storm wears a 110/80 R19 tyre at the front and a 150/70 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 3200, the Speed Blaster is the cheapest front tyre available for the V Storm,while the TOURANCE EXP, which retails at Rs. 9060 is the most expensive front tyre available for the V Storm.Priced at Rs. 3092, the Bazooka is the most affordable rear tyre for the V Storm.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the V Storm.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
27 Tyres Found
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Pilot StreetRs5500Tubeless150/60 R17 66H
- MRF Revz CRs3500Tubeless150/60 R17
- Pirelli Phantom SportsCompRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/70 R17 69H M/C
- Metzeler SPORTEC M5IRs7000Tubeless150/60 R17 66W
Tyres for Bikes similar to Suzuki V Storm
Most Viewed Tyres For Suzuki V Storm
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre brand should i prefer for maruti ciaz zdi plus shvs car.? size is 195/55R16A.
Hello Lalaji Watti, For your Ciaz ZDI Plus SHVS, you can start with Apollo Alnac 4G tyres. They offer good wet and dry traction, effective braking and a comfortable ride quality. A better tyre would be Bridgestone B290. It offers better performance than Apollo and delivers a very comfortable ride quality. However, in case you want something top of the line then go for Michelin Energy XM2 tyres. These tyres offer excellent traction, comfort and long tyre life. Definitely one of the best options that you can go for. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 12:42:04
- Q.Which tyre give good results of swift VdiA.
The stock tyre size of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Vdi is 165/80 R14. If you want an economical option, you can go for either Apollo Amazer 4G Life or Goodyear Duraplus for your Swift Vdi. If budget isn?t a constraint you can look for premium tyre options such as Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone B290 that deliver comfortable ride quality and excellent road grip.