Tata Hexa TyresChange Car
Tata Hexa wears tyres of 235/70 R16 size. There are 51 different tyre models available for Hexa from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Hexa is the Kenda, which is priced at Rs. 4200 while the Goodyear at Rs. 10260 is the most expensive.
51 Tyres Found
- MRF Wanderer O/RRs8165Tubeless235/70 R16
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs7050Tubeless235/70 R16 106H
- Bridgestone DUELER D689Rs7850Tube235/70 R16 109S
- Michelin LTX ForceRs8955Tubeless235/70 R16
- JK Ranger H/TRs6170Tubeless235/70 R16
- Apollo Apterra HTRs6730Tube235/70 R16 105S
- Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25Rs6513Tubeless235/70 R16 106H
- Pirelli SCORPION ATRRs7850Tubeless235/70 R16 105T
- MRF Wanderer ATRs7210Tubeless235/70 R16
Tyres for Cars similar to Tata Hexa
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want Tyre fir Tata Hexa uprising from 235/70/R26 to 245/70/R16A.
Usually upsize is not recommended by the car manufcaturer as it affects fuel economy and overall handling of the vehicle. However, if you are ready to sacrifice on its efficiency and other perfomance factors you can go for the 245/70 R16 tyre as an upsize for your Tata Hexa SUV instead of the present 235/70 R16.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00