Tata Indigo Ecs TyresChange Car
52 different tyre models are available for the Tata Indigo Ecs , which wears tyres of 175/65 R14 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the PrecisionAce AH01, which is priced at Rs. 2937. The ASSURANCE DURAPLUS at Rs. 6540 is the most expensive tyre available for the Indigo Ecs.
52 Tyres Found
- JK TaximaxRs5100Tubeless175/65 R14
- MRF ZVTSRs3400Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUSRs6540Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- MRF ZSLKRs5040Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- Pirelli CINTURATO P4Rs4100Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
- JK VectraRs5550Tubeless175/65 R14
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH01Rs2937Tubeless175/65 R14 82H
- Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424Rs3622Tubeless175/65 R14 82H
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs4317Tubeless175/65 R14 82T
Tyres for Cars similar to Tata Indigo Ecs
Most Viewed Tyres For Tata Indigo Ecs
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want Tyre fir Tata Hexa uprising from 235/70/R26 to 245/70/R16A.
Usually upsize is not recommended by the car manufcaturer as it affects fuel economy and overall handling of the vehicle. However, if you are ready to sacrifice on its efficiency and other perfomance factors you can go for the 245/70 R16 tyre as an upsize for your Tata Hexa SUV instead of the present 235/70 R16.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Hie, I want to upsize the tyres of My Tata Tigor, its current profile is 175/60-15. Please suggest me best profile of tyres which is most suitable for the Tigor. Thanks in advance.A.
The current tyre size is already the best fit upsize for your Tata Tigor sedan, as the other lower variants of Tigor get 175/65 R14 and even smaller 155/80 R13. Hence it is best to stick to this size only. If you still upsize the tyre it will hamper the overall performance very badly, may also turn unsafe and will also affect the fuel mileage.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Hello, We have a TATA Zest, the tyre size is 185/65-15. The car's running is 150 kms per day. Please recommend a tyre brand, typeA.
Hi Mushir Lokhandwala , If you want tyres that offer a long tread life with excellent grip, superior ride comfort and responsive braking, and budget is not a constraint, then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20. If you want an economical option then go for Goodyear Assurance Triplemax tyre. However, if tyre tread life is your priority and you can compromise a bit on grip and ride comfort, then go for Apollo Amazer 4G Life tyres. Apollo claims that these tyres can run good up to 1 lakh kms. Regards, RamitAnswered 01 Feb 2018 11:12:00