Toyota Etios TyresChange Car
56 different tyre models are available for the Toyota Etios , which wears tyres of 185/60 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Amazer 4G, which is priced at Rs. 3400. The Assurance TripleMax at Rs. 6900 is the most expensive tyre available for the Etios.
56 Tyres Found
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs4915Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- JK Ultima XPCRs3550Tubeless175/70 R14 C
- JK VectraRs4950Tubeless185/60 R15 84T
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs6900Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3400Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2Rs5600Tubeless185/60 R15
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs4250Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- MRF ZVTVRs3945Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Apollo AlnacRs3900Tubeless185/60 R15 84T
Tyres for Cars similar to Toyota Etios
Most Viewed Tyres For Toyota Etios
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir \\nI have Etios liva car and 185/60 size tyre. I want to upsize for facelifting of my car plz suggest me suitable size of tyre for my car.\\nRegardsA.
Hi Navjot, If you want to retain same rim size then go for 195/60 R15 tyre. If you want to go for an even bigger size then 205/55 R15. However, in this size the wheels would stick out of wheel arches and the steering may feel heavy. If you want to upsize to 16" rims then go for 195/55 R16 Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 12:14:20
- Q.Which tyre do u recommend for Toyota Etios G which is good and economicalA.
Hello Manish, MRF ZVTV would be a very good tyre suiting your requirements. It is reasonably priced, offers confident performance and long tread life. The only downside is that it is a little noisy, especially on highways. In case you want a tyre that offers better oerformance in every sense and delivers a comfortable and quiet ride quality then go for Bridgestone B250, although, it is a bit more expensive than MRF ZVTV. RegardsAnswered 24 Jul 2017 10:53:49
- Q.I've Toyota fortuner 4x4 MT and I need to buy set of new tyres so can you tell me which brand and what size is most preferrable.A.
Hello Deep, If you use your Fortuner almost always on well-paved roads then you can go for Bridgestone Dueler H/L 683 tyres. They offer good comfort, traction and handling. In case you want something better for highway use then Continental ContiCrossContact LX-2 would be a very good tyre. However, if you usage is inclined towards off-roading as well , then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. It offers good grip over all surfaces and precise handling- it is indeed a very good all-terrain tyre. In case you want something top of the line then Continental ContiCrossContact AT would be a pretty good tyre, suitable for off-road as well as on-road usage. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 21 Jul 2017 11:58:16