Toyota Innova Crysta TyresChange Car
17 different tyre models are available for the Toyota Innova Crysta , which wears tyres of 205/65 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Assurance TripleMax, which is priced at Rs. 5400. The Primacy 3 ST at Rs. 13705 is the most expensive tyre available for the Innova Crysta.
17 Tyres Found
- Apollo Apterra HLSRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless205/65 R16 95S
- Falken ZIEX ZE912Rs9880Tubeless205/65 R16 95V
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs5400Tubeless205/65 R16 95H
- Bridgestone B390Rs7455Tube205/65 R16 95H
- Goodyear EAGLE EFFICIENT GRIPRs9627Tubeless215/55 R17 94W
- Pirelli CINTURATO P7Rs12628Tubeless215/55 R17 94V
- Yokohama E70B DBRs12080TubelessP215/55 R17 94V
- Pirelli P6Rs7866Tubeless205/65 R16 95H
- Apollo Aspire 4GRs10058Tubeless215/55 R17 94W
Tyres for Cars similar to Toyota Innova Crysta
Most Viewed Tyres For Toyota Innova Crysta
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I've Toyota fortuner 4x4 MT and I need to buy set of new tyres so can you tell me which brand and what size is most preferrable.A.
Hello Deep, If you use your Fortuner almost always on well-paved roads then you can go for Bridgestone Dueler H/L 683 tyres. They offer good comfort, traction and handling. In case you want something better for highway use then Continental ContiCrossContact LX-2 would be a very good tyre. However, if you usage is inclined towards off-roading as well , then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. It offers good grip over all surfaces and precise handling- it is indeed a very good all-terrain tyre. In case you want something top of the line then Continental ContiCrossContact AT would be a pretty good tyre, suitable for off-road as well as on-road usage. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 21 Jul 2017 11:58:16
- Q.Maximum tyre upsize for innova crysta. Maximum width of tyre, maximum profile in 16 inch alloy.A.
Hello Nishant, In 16" rim size, the following upsizes would be possible :Please keep in mind that as you go for wider tyres, the readings of odometer and speedometer get altered. Wider tyres would show more kilometres on the odometer than actual. Also, with wider tyres, the steering might feel a little heavier due added weight of the rubber. And since heavy tyres would require more energy to be brought into motion, the fuel efficiency of the vehicle and tyre life will also decrease by a some margin. On the upside, the braking efficiency would improve and vehicle stability would increase. Regards, Ramit Answered 19 Jul 2017 12:02:38
- Q.i have got bridgestone b390 in 2012 for my innova, set of 2 tyres... to my surprise both the tyres got bubble. So should i go for Turanza are Ecopia now. What do u suggest?A.
Hello Vinnu, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Turanza series, as these tyres offer better performance, comfort and tread life as compared to Ecopia. Also, it would be best to keep in mind that at times tyre bulges occur due to an intense contact with curb or any other sharp object. Perhaps this could help in maintaining tyres. Other times, tyre bulge can be a result of a manufacturing defect, in which case, you can claim warranty on the tyres if they are under warranty period. To claim warranty, you will have to take the tyres to a certified Bridgestone dealership, where the tyre would be inspected to deduce if the bulges were caused by a manufacturing defect. RegardsAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:51:23