Triumph T100 TyresChange Bike
The Triumph T100 wears a 100/90 R18 tyre at the front and a 150/70 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1650, the ROADMAXX BT R81 is the cheapest front tyre available for the T100,while the SPORT DEMON, which retails at Rs. 5600 is the most expensive front tyre available for the T100.Priced at Rs. 3092, the Bazooka is the most affordable rear tyre for the T100.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the T100.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
45 Tyres Found
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5600Tubeless110/90 R18 61H M/C
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- MRF Masseter-XRs2175Tubeless100/90 R18
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Pilot StreetRs5500Tubeless150/60 R17 66H
- MRF Revz CRs3500Tubeless150/60 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Triumph T100
Most Viewed Tyres For Triumph T100
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018A.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.