Triumph Thruxton TyresChange Bike
The Triumph Thruxton wears a 100/90 R18 tyre at the front and a 130/80 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1650, the ROADMAXX BT R81 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Thruxton,while the SPORT DEMON, which retails at Rs. 5600 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Thruxton.Priced at Rs. 2300, the ZOOM XL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Thruxton.The Pilot Street at Rs. 5150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Thruxton.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
35 Tyres Found
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRs5600Tubeless110/90 R18 61H M/C
- MRF Masseter-XRs2175Tubeless100/90 R18
- MRF Revz SRs3150Tubeless130/70 R17
- MRF Zapper SRs2100Tubeless130/70 R17
- JK Blaze BR32Rs3700Tubeless100/90 R18
- Metzeler TOURANCE EXPRs7429Tubeless130/80 R17 65S
- Ralco Blaster ProRs1700Tubeless100/90 R18
- Apollo ACTIZIP R3Rs2460Tubeless100/90 R18
- Pirelli Sport DragonRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless130/70 R17 62S M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Triumph Thruxton
Most Viewed Tyres For Triumph Thruxton
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018A.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.