Triumph Thunderbird TyresChange Bike
The Triumph Thunderbird wears a 120/70 R19 tyre at the front and a 200/50 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. , the Torando 3 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Thunderbird,while the Torando 3, which retails at Rs. is the most expensive front tyre available for the Thunderbird.Priced at Rs. 21200, the DIABLO ROSSO II is the most affordable rear tyre for the Thunderbird.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 21200 is the costliest rear tyre for the Thunderbird.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
8 Tyres Found
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/80 R16 71V M/C
- Metzeler SPORTEC M5IRs14254Tubeless200/50 R17 75W
- Pirelli Diablo Supercrosa SPRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless200/55 ZR17 78W M/C
- Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO IIRs21200Tubeless200/50 ZR17 75W M/C
- Michelin Power Slick EVORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless200/55 ZR17 78W
- Pirelli SPORT DEMONRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/70 R16 68S M/C
- Ralco Torando 3RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R19
- Michelin Scorcher 11Rs21100Tubeless200/55 R17 78V
Tyres for Bikes similar to Triumph Thunderbird
Most Viewed Tyres For Triumph Thunderbird
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What is the recommended tyre pressure for Thunderbird 350ccA.
Hi Tsering Norbu, Recommended tyre pressure for Thunderbird 350 is : Front- 20 psi, Rear- 30 psi If you live in a region with low temperature, like mountains etc., then you should go with 22 for front and 32 for rear. This is because tyres tend to lose air pressure relatively easily in colder climate. Ride safe! Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 12:05:29
- Q.How do I figure the correct Tyre pressure. I ride a TB 500.A.
Hi Vishal, Optimum tyre pressure for front tyres of TB 500 would be 20-22 psi and for the rear ones would be 30-32 psi. I suggest that you download an Owner's Manual from Royal Enfield website for your TB500. If you ride solo then go for 20 psi for front tyres and 30 psi for the ones at rear. Regards, RamitAnswered 08 Nov 2017 11:30:55
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018A.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.