Triumph Tiger 1200 TyresChange Bike
The Triumph Tiger 1200 wears a 120/70-19 tyre at the front and a 170/60-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. , the Torando 3 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Tiger 1200,while the Torando 3, which retails at Rs. is the most expensive front tyre available for the Tiger 1200.Priced at Rs. , the DIABLO ROSSO II is the most affordable rear tyre for the Tiger 1200.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. is the costliest rear tyre for the Tiger 1200.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
5 Tyres Found
- Ralco Torando 3RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R19
- Pirelli ANGEL GTRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless170/60 ZR 17 72W M/C
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail IIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless170/60 ZR17 72W M/C
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STRRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless170/60 R17 72V M/C
- Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO IIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless170/60 ZR17 72W M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Triumph Tiger 1200
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018A.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.