Triumph Tiger Explorer TyresChange Bike
The Triumph Tiger Explorer wears a 110/80 R19 tyre at the front and a 150/70 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 3200, the Speed Blaster is the cheapest front tyre available for the Tiger Explorer,while the TOURANCE EXP, which retails at Rs. 9060 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Tiger Explorer.Priced at Rs. 3092, the Bazooka is the most affordable rear tyre for the Tiger Explorer.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the Tiger Explorer.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
27 Tyres Found
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
- Michelin Pilot StreetRs5500Tubeless150/60 R17 66H
- MRF Revz CRs3500Tubeless150/60 R17
- Pirelli Phantom SportsCompRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/70 R17 69H M/C
- Metzeler SPORTEC M5IRs7000Tubeless150/60 R17 66W
Tyres for Bikes similar to Triumph Tiger Explorer
Most Viewed Tyres For Triumph Tiger Explorer
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018A.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.