Tvs Sport TyresChange Bike
The Tvs Sport wears a 2.75 R17 tyre at the front and a 3 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1000, the CONTI METRO POLIS is the cheapest front tyre available for the Sport,while the ATT 525, which retails at Rs. 2700 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Sport.Priced at Rs. 978, the ROADMAXX BT R42 is the most affordable rear tyre for the Sport.The ROADMAXX BT R82 at Rs. 2999 is the costliest rear tyre for the Sport.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
85 Tyres Found
- TVS JUMBORs2000Tube3.00/R17 50P 6PR
- Birla ROADMAXX BT R42Rs978Tube3.00 R17
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs1750Tube3.00/R17 50P
- Apollo ACTIZIP F3Rs1870Tube2.75/R17
- Metro Conti RevolutionRs1095Tube3/R17
- Birla ROADMAXX BT F21Rs1111Tube2.75 R17
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1625Tube3.00/17
- MRF RIBRs1250Tube2.75/17
- Metro CONTI METRO POLISRs1090Tube3.00/R17 6PR
Most Viewed Tyres For Tvs Sport
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:37