Tvs Star TyresChange Bike
The Tvs Star wears a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 3 R18 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1173, the RIB PRO MAXX is the cheapest front tyre available for the Star,while the ACTIZIP R3, which retails at Rs. 2250 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Star.Priced at Rs. 1225, the Conti Revolution is the most affordable rear tyre for the Star.The Blaze BR21 at Rs. 2100 is the costliest rear tyre for the Star.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
132 Tyres Found
- Ralco DominatorRs1400Tubeless3.00/R18
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless3.00/R18 52P
- JK Blaze BR11Rs1630Tubeless3.00/R18
- MRF Nylogrip EzeerideRs1625Tubeless3.00/18
- MRF Zapper FMRs13002.75/18
- Maxxis M6304RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R18 52P
- MRF Zapper CRs1600Tube3/18
- Apollo ACTIGRIP R2Rs2280Tube3.00/R18
- Maxxis M6301RsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R18 52P
Most Viewed Tyres For Tvs Star
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I wanted to buy a tyre for my Astar car so which brand is good for this type of tyreA.
Hi Tushar, Sounds like you're clearly looking go for a better tyre than what came with the car. Here are two options to consider: Bridgestone B290 http://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/b290/155-80-r13-79t-tubeless Bridgestone Turanza http://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/turanza-ar20/155-80-r13-79h-tubeless While you'll be able to feel the improved grip and less road noise instantly with both the tyres, the Turanza will offer exceptional wet road grip because of its grip pattern. However, it's at the cost of slightly more road noise than the B290. If you don't see much rain in your area, the B290 will offer marginally better dry grip with increased contact patch. Side note: These tyres can also fit on Hyundai i10, Maruti Wagon R, Renault Kwid, and Maruti Celerio.Answered 20 Apr 2017 03:12:50