One of the best tyres to equip a bike is the ATT 1050 Eurogrip, another quality product of TVS tyres. This is a radial combating the harshness of the street with man made technology. Its unique tread pattern is made for stable and safe driving, providing grip and traction. It keeps the vehicle well grounded at all times, and with all speeds. It balances the vehicle at speeds, allowing it to clean out corners with utmost ease. Aiding it is also a superior braking capacity for smooth curving.
- Enhanced for higher durability and longer life.
- Good braking capacity that allows for smoother cornering.
- Firm traction and grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces and weather conditions.
- Improved fuel efficiency to increase mileage.
- Good draining action.
- Gives uniform force distribution.
- Polishes vehicle's handling.
- Lesser noise emission, for a quiet and comfortable ride.
The tyre finds its place among the top ranks of bike radials, sure to stay for years to come.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
190 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for TVS Tyres
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours