TVS has made a renowned name not only with vehicles, but also the tyres to equip them. The ATT 1050 is one of the examples of how the company shines with respect to this. This is a bike radial of a brilliant design. Built to robe rear wheels, it offers both stability and enhanced fuel efficiency. It endures on all surfaces, with the ability to tread on both dry and wet surfaces. It builds performance with enhanced grip and traction. The ability to corner sharpens with a radial of this sort, with a good braking capacity and balance to soothe the vehicle on turning.
- Superior traction and grip.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces.
- Refines steering response, enabling a far better handling.
- Provides stability at high speeds.
- Enhances fuel efficiency.
- Smooth braking and cornering.
- High drainage action.
- Balances the vehicle for tight corners.
- Low noise emission for quiet and comfortable ride.
With a host of features ranging beyond that of usual tyres, here is a radial that makes an imprint on quality tyres for years to come.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating50
50 (190 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.