The ATT 125 demonstrates the finest blend of engineering to bring performance, stability, and safety all in one package. This tyre takes us to the roots of fine tyre production. The rear fitment radial endures all rough surfaces and variations on the ground, sustaining grip and traction throughout. It endows the bike wearing it with a refined braking capacity, ensuring smooth cornering and steering. The bike adorned with this top class tyre finds its performance renewed, capsuled by safety and good handling. The tyre's sophistication extends beyond performance. It strives to reduce fuel consumption, giving its vehicle a more economical mileage.
- Higher durability and longer life.
- Good braking capacity that allows for smoother cornering.
- Firm traction and grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces and weather conditions.
- Improved fuel efficiency, thereby increasing mileage.
- Superior groove formation for good draining action.
- Gives uniform force distribution.
- Excellent steering response, enabling better control.
- Refines vehicle's handling.
- Lesser noise emission, thereby enabling quiet and comfortable ride.
The overall promise of this radial is defined by elegance on the street, with handling and safety well locked.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating52
52 (200 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.