The ATT 175 shows us just why TVS outshines its compatriots in the tyre field. This sleek model is meant as a rear fitment tyre. It comes with the purpose of providing a superior hold on all kinds of surfaces. The tyre has traction on both dry and wet surfaces. In addition to this, it arms its vehicle with a supreme braking capacity, ensuring that the vehicle can glide through corners with ease and flexibility. The tyre model gifts its bike with a better handling, with precision steering and the best response time. The vehicle adorned with this radial is set for the smoothest and most comfortable of rides.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Good traction and grip.
- Treads on a range of surfaces.
- Stabilizes the bike for high speed performance.
- Excellent braking and cornering capacity.
- Superior drainage capacity.
- Refines handling, with excellent steering response.
- Improves fuel efficiency.
- Quiet ride with low noise emission.
This tyre delivers quality without compromise, ensuring that the bike world keeps pace with the growing needs of the road.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating48
48 (180 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.