The ATT 175 shows us just why TVS outshines its compatriots in the tyre field. This sleek model is meant as a rear fitment tyre. It comes with the purpose of providing a superior hold on all kinds of surfaces. The tyre has traction on both dry and wet surfaces. In addition to this, it arms its vehicle with a supreme braking capacity, ensuring that the vehicle can glide through corners with ease and flexibility. The tyre model gifts its bike with a better handling, with precision steering and the best response time. The vehicle adorned with this radial is set for the smoothest and most comfortable of rides.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Good traction and grip.
- Treads on a range of surfaces.
- Stabilizes the bike for high speed performance.
- Excellent braking and cornering capacity.
- Superior drainage capacity.
- Refines handling, with excellent steering response.
- Improves fuel efficiency.
- Quiet ride with low noise emission.
This tyre delivers quality without compromise, ensuring that the bike world keeps pace with the growing needs of the road.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating52
52 (200 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.