TVS tyres win acclaim for their precision and quality, and here is a product that defines the company's tone in the tyre business. The ATT 250 R is a radial engineered with sophistication and artistic design. It enhances its vehicle's performance, taking it to a new ground on many levels. It polishes the vehicle's handling, granting it stability to take on turns and to weave through tight spots. The radial enforces superior grip and traction, keeping the bike glued to the road no matter how intense the speed may be.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Good braking capacity, to give the bike a fast cornering ability.
- Has an advanced tread pattern for better grip.
- Lower rolling resistance.
- Gives the rider the best handling possible.
- Aids speed with balance and stability.
- Quiet and comfortable drive, with lower noise emission.
The ATT range of tyres from TVS stand out with importance and quality, and this model shows us the reason behind it.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
200 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for TVS Tyres
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours