Another celebrated bike radial from the acclaimed company TVS, is the ATT 350. This is a radial promising to bring the best to the streets, molding its vehicle's performance around stable handling and safety. The tyre equips its bike with firm traction that withstands on a range of surfaces. It provides an enhanced braking capacity that allows its vehicle to drag to a stop quickly and smoothly. This also allows for better cornering. The tyre brings balance to the bike at high speeds, and stabilizes it when steering through tight spots and gritty curves. The radial completes its extraordinary features with a better fuel efficiency and more mileage.
- Firm traction and grip.
- Is made to weather all surfaces, and has wet grip as well.
- Good braking for shorter braking distance.
- Ensures safe and smooth cornering.
- Has good steering response for better handling.
- Gives balance throughout, and protects the bike at speeds and tight turns.
- Low noise emission, enabling a quiet and comfortable ride.
The bike radial completes TVS's promise of adding quality and value to the roads through performance and safety.
3.25 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating60
60 (250 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.