TVS is a company involved in quality on every level, and tyres are no exception for this claim. Among their tyre ranges, the ATT 425 finds its spotlight as one of the best products. This is a radial made for superior grip and traction. It sustains performance on all kinds of surfaces, providing grip on wet grounds as well. The tyre has a sound braking capacity, and can steer its way through corners with ease. Topping all of it off, the tyre makes for the smoothest of handling. It balances the vehicle at high speeds, and ensures stability when taking turns.
- Increases fuel efficiency.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Gives the bike a fast cornering ability.
- Has an advanced tread pattern for better grip.
- Lower rolling resistance.
- Gives the driver the best handling possible.
- Aids speed with balance and stability.
- Quiet and comfortable drive, with lower noise emission.
This tyre provides a host of features combined in one, keeping up with the growing needs of the road that exists today.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating42
42 (150 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.