This model brings a mixture of the best a tyre could bring to its vehicle. It combines speed and ferocity with softer handling and better stability. The unique tread pattern of the ATT 525 Eurogrip offers fine grip and traction. It brings the best performance of the bike to the front, and confines it with excellent handling. The best steering response gives this bike's rider confidence like no other radial would, allowing him to glide his way through city streets fearlessly. The tyre brings its vehicle the ability to rule corners, with the best braking capacity shielded by the best balance.
- Increases and improves fuel efficiency.
- Gives a firm grip and traction.
- Superior build that weathers all road conditions.
- Improves performance by securing balance at high speeds.
- Has an excellent braking capacity.
- Gives the bike stability when cornering.
- Lower noise emission, and thus, a quieter ride.
This model seizes gold as one of the best bike radials a biker could desire.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
190 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours