The tyre adorning a bike impacts its performance on numerous levels. This tyre, developed by a premium company, assures the positive impact needed for a smooth and safe drive. The ATT 725 TL ensures a firm grip on many surfaces, with superior traction for wet grounds as well. The radial fulfills a much needed braking capacity, bringing safety before all else. It allows its vehicle to take on turns with ease and confidence, and to pull to a stop when needed. The radial ensures balance at high speeds, and prevents unwanted mishaps by stabilizing the vehicle when curving.
- Good braking, making for quick stopping and smooth cornering.
- Good grip and traction, and superior wet grip.
- Provides balance at speeds.
- Stabilizes the vehicle for turns, ensuring safety.
- Protects the vehicle's speed capacity with good handling.
- Made for durability and lasting quality.
- Quiet ride, with lower noise emission.
All in all, this is one of the finest bike radial to hit the streets, arming its vehicle with the best of it all.
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio90
90 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating49
49 (185 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.