The TVS tyre production has always stood on all levels. This model, the ATT 725, combines style and quality to deliver the finest of bike radials. It provides traction to run on all surfaces. With a firm braking capacity, this tyre ensures a smooth run and quick stopping are achieved for its vehicle. Balance at high speeds, and stability when curving, are also fulfilled with this radial.
- Excellent grip and traction.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Has traction on wet surfaces as well.
- Meant for withstanding a range of surfaces.
- Has good braking, allowing for eased and confident turning.
- Provides stable drive at high speeds.
- Balances the bike's turning capacity.
- Makes for a comfortable and easy drive.
- Quiet ride, with lower noise emission.
This bike radial stands out among TVS's already acclaimed tyre variants.
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio90
90 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating49
49 (185 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.