This is a tyre endowed with a range of capacities, all blending to form the finest road experience a radial can offer. The ATT RIB affirms the bike's speed capacity with good traction. It offers top notch grip for the safest and most comfortable drive, protected by good handling. This radial is sure to snooze its way past curves, armed with the best braking capacity. The tyre makes for the best balance, keeping the bike safe while leaning its way through the variations of the street.
- Good grip and traction.
- Treads on a range of surfaces.
- Has traction on wet and dry surfaces as well.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Provides stable drive at high speeds.
- Balances the bike's turning capacity.
- Makes for a comfortable and easy drive.
- Has good braking, allowing for eased and confident turning.
- Quiet ride, with lower noise emission.
All in all, the ATT RIB is an ideal tyre model, refining performance, but keeping it bounded within safe handling.
3.25 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.