TVS seals its finest products with high end bike radials such as this one. The Dragon is a rear fitment tyre, combining style with performance to deliver the finest quality there is. The tyre combats the harsh roads with the best balance a radial can provide. It applies firm grip and traction, ensuring a smooth run at high speeds. It helps the rider beat corners with the smoothest braking, and a firm stability for steering past the curves. With the best steering response, the tyre refines the vehicle's handling, taking it to near flawlessness.
- Excellent traction and grip.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces.
- Excellent steering response for better handling.
- Provides stability at high speeds.
- Smooth braking and cornering.
- Balances the vehicle for tight corners.
- High drainage action.
- Provides good fuel efficiency.
- Low noise emission for quiet and comfortable ride.
This is undoubtedly one of TVS's finer products, taking its tyre ranges to a new level.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating52
52 (200 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.