The Jumbo stays true to its manufacturer's fabulousness, and shows us just why TVS commands a leading role in the Indian tyre industry. The tyre provides an intense grip on the roads, keeping its vehicle sturdily perched to the road at all conditions and speeds. It is built for superior braking, allowing it to skim past curves with confidence and elegance. The tyre has a tread design meant to stand out from the rest, giving the vehicle stability to endure tight spots and hairpin turns. The sleekly modeled tyre, meant as a rear fitment, enhances the bike's fuel efficiency and vies for economic fuel consumption. Topping the established grandeur off, the tyre helps reduce noise emission, allowing for a comfortable, tranquil ride.
- Excellent traction and grip.
- Superior braking for quick and smooth cornering.
- Has precision steering for better handling.
- Gives balance throughout.
- Brings stability at high speed sharp turns.
- Increases fuel efficiency.
- Low noise emission, enabling a quiet and comfortable ride.
The Jumbo is a radial striving to empower its vehicle with the best of it all, and it succeeds on many regards.
3 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
190 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Dear sir I want to change my bike tyre front and back for discover 150f witch is the best .A.
For your Bajaj Discover 150 F, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and TVS Jumbo.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20