TVS Pancer-II-90/100 R10 53J
- Tyre Size90/100 R10 53J? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
This tyre is designed to offer improved stability and handling at high speeds. The directional tread pattern reduces rolling resistance and allows for quick acceleration.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Directional tread pattern allows for quick acceleration
- Block type tread pattern offers confident grip over rough surfaces
- Circumferential grooves and angular sipes provide good grip over wet surfaces
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
100 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
10 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
53 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
J is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Pancer-II 90/100 R10 53J Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 10"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a Yamaha Rey zr please suggest me of which company Tyre would I preferA.
Hello Nandkumar More, If you ride your Ray over rough or unpaved roads then go for CEAT Gripp scooter tyre. It would offer confident grip and control. If your riding is mostly over highways then go for TVS Pancer-II. You can also go for MRF Zapper Scooter. Regards, RamitAnswered 22 Jan 2019 12:51:05
- Q.I want to change my return wheel tyre for suzuki access 125, 2014 model. Please suggest the right type.\\n