TVS Eurogrip Pancer-II-90/100 R10 53J Tubeless
- Tyre Size90/100 R10 53J? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
TVS Eurogrip Pancer-II 90/100 R10 53J Features
The Pancer II is a tubeless bike tyre. The tyre features an interlocked tread pattern with sipes that maintains uniform contact with the road and facilitates enhanced grip on all terrains. Its optimised groove depth enables excellent water channelling and provides more traction on wet surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Excellent grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Deeper treads for water channeling and enhanced tyre life.
- Interlocked pattern is designed with sipes for better grip on all terrains.
- Extended shoulder profile provides traction while cornering at high speeds.
TVS Eurogrip Pancer-II 90/100 R10 53J Specifications
90 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
100 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
10 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
53 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
J is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find TVS Eurogrip Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to TVS Eurogrip Pancer-II
TVS Eurogrip Pancer-II Compatible With
Other TVS Eurogrip Bike Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For Activa 90/100,r10 TVS jumboXT is good choice or not.A.
Yes, the TVS Jumbo-XT is a great option for the Honda Activa. You can also consider other TVS tyres such as TVS Pancer-II and TVS Conta 350.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12