The range of tyre models from TVS peaks with the Pancer, one of the finest out there. This radial is equipped with features to enhance traction and grip, and to bring stability upon the bike at speeds. The bike wearing this radial is sure to score on all features of performance, with a refined handling, superior braking and a primal speeding capacity. This radial has a good steering response to lighten its rider's load, giving him a far more eased handling. It allows for the best cornering ability, with its braking capacity also aided by a smooth and elegant balance.
- Superior material to enhance strength.
- Has long lifespan and durability.
- Refines the bike's handling, taking it to its finest.
- Provides balance and stability at high speeds.
- Increases fuel efficiency for a better mileage.
- Good drainage action owing to groove format.
- Quiet driving with lower noise emission.
This tyre shows the world the genuine brilliance that keeps TVS tyres together.
120 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio80
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating61
61 (257 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.