The RIB is one of the higher ranges of tyres manufactured by TVS. The model holds its company's reputation, if not pushing it a notch up. It is imbibed with compounds of hardened make for enhancing durability, and can hold its quality for a longer time than usually possible. The tyre has a tread pattern meant to enforce grip and traction on the road, along with on a range of wet and dry surfaces. It balances the vehicle, and allows for the finest handling with an excellent steering response. With superior braking capacity, it allows its rider to flow past curves and corners without sweat.
- Builds traction and grip for safe and comfortable ride.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces, with grooves for wet driving as well.
- Precise steering response for a smoother drive.
- Allows for better handling, and improves stability.
- Great balance to protect the bike at high speeds.
- Braking capacity for excellent cornering skills.
- Made for durability and lasting quality.
- Low noise emission for quiet ride.
The RIB endows its rider with a ride experience that transcends anything the bike can solely offer.
2.5 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
140 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
L is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for RIB 2.50/R18 40L 4PR
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i have standard 500 Bullet , suggest me good tyresA.
The Rib Plus is a tyre suggestion as its strong construction makes for improved handling and control while the Innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry grip
- Q.K BAJAJ 4S CHAMPION TYRE 2.50/18A.
The TVS RIB, MRF RIB, and the Metro Conti Rib are good options for the Bajaj 4S Champion in 2.50/18 size.