TVS RIB 2.75/R18 42P 4PR Features
The RIB is one of the higher ranges of tyres manufactured by TVS. The model holds its company's reputation, if not pushing it a notch up. It is imbibed with compounds of hardened make for enhancing durability, and can hold its quality for a longer time than usually possible. The tyre has a tread pattern meant to enforce grip and traction on the road, along with on a range of wet and dry surfaces. It balances the vehicle, and allows for the finest handling with an excellent steering response. With superior braking capacity, it allows its rider to flow past curves and corners without sweat.
- Builds traction and grip for safe and comfortable ride.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces, with grooves for wet driving as well.
- Precise steering response for a smoother drive.
- Allows for better handling, and improves stability.
- Great balance to protect the bike at high speeds.
- Braking capacity for excellent cornering skills.
- Made for durability and lasting quality.
- Low noise emission for quiet ride.
The RIB endows its rider with a ride experience that transcends anything the bike can solely offer.
TVS RIB 2.75/R18 42P 4PR Specifications
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
150 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
TVS RIB Compatible With
Tyres Similar to TVS RIB
Other TVS Bike Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which is the best tyre for bullet 350 twin spark ( Rear tyre)A.
The best tyre suggestion for your vehicle is Ralco Tuf Rib Plus as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and the Cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre lifeAnswered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which tire would be best for my 100cc bike? Which gives me a good average even when I keep low.A.
MRF RIB is the suggested tyre for your bike. The tyre offers high quality traction on both the wet and dry roads, while offering enhanced grip and drive comfort.Answered 02 Mar 2020 07:21:22